We at ASW Scaffolding know how paramount Health & Safety is within the work place. Our Company Director, Carl Hendy has personally completed his NEBOSH General Certification.
All employees have regular training with a local training provider to be kept up-to-date with new legislation additional to their CISRS Scaffolding cards. All employees have completed their emergency first aid at work certification as mandatory. Our drivers, in conjunction with new legislation, have completed their driver CPC training.
We as a business invest heavily in training ensuring our employees are well aware of how important it is to us that themselves, other contractors and members of the public are kept safe.
We are part of CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) and actively operate an apprenticeship scheme.
We complete all scaffolding in conjunction with NASC (National Access and Scaffolding Confederation) TG20:13 Compliant. Additionally, we operate within the new April 2015 CDM Regulations.
ASW 2016/17 documents:
- Achilles/RISQS Certificate
- Chas Certificate
- Constructionline Certificate
- Employers Liability Insurance Certificate
- Fatigue Policy
- H & S Policy & SMS – ASW Scaffolding – Issue 1 August 2016
- Quality Management Policy
- Safety & Access Certificate 2017
- Scaffolding Association Certificate
- Sustainability Policy
- Training & Development Policy
- Worksafe Policy